Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from nightfall problem

I am 26 yrs old boy. I am suffering from Nightfall 2-3 times in a week since last 8 yrs. Erection is also happens early. I was habituate of Masturbation at my teen age. but now I stopped that. When ever I thought and see sexy things my pennis ejects some fluids. I got very weak and my eye circle gets dark. . Day by day i am getting more weak so please help me.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  322
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
You might have weakness and anemia.
Take good nourishing food,more green veggies.
Take Iron,B.complex and multivitamin supplements.
Do not see sexy video,porno etc.
Keep yourself busy through out the day so that you may get good sleep.
Do exercise daily.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 7 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor