Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

195 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I am suffering from knee and back pain. What is the medicine for this type of pain ?

I am suffering from knee pain and back, what is the medicine for this type of pain, I am 42 years
Wed, 20 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hi welcome to health magic you should have to do proper checkup because this pain can be due to any joint disorder and without know about cause of pain any medicine is not good because every medicine have some side effect. take care.
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
welcome to health care magic
u should have x ray of knee joint both ap& lateral and yes you can have symptomatic treatment ..there is arthron il which will help in your knee pain and u should also consult any orthopaedician
I find this answer helpful
Radiologist Dr. Radha Narayanan's  Response
HI Kc!
Welcome to take an xray of the affected knee and a lateral xray of the spine to see if the pain is from bone or disc pathology.Simply taking pain killers without knowing reason of pain is not advised.Take care.
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi welcome to health care should hot bag massage over your back,see pain killer gives you fast relief but may damage your kidney so you apply arnica homoeopathic ointmant at knee or back.and also rhus tox 30 4 to 5 globules at 15 min interval
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....