Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from endometriosis. Do i need medical attention ?

I am 23 years old and two years ago I had a total hysterectomy . When they did the hysterectomy they found endometriosis . Since then I have occasionally had sharp pains in my lower abdomen and down my thighs. Here in the past couple of months the pains are more regular and intense. What should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  113
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.This could be due to adhesion that might have been formed after surgery.After any major abdominal surgery the intestines have tendency to stick to each other and that can lead to pain.Please visit your doctor examination and confirm the diagnosis.Do not worry.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor