Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from depression and getting tension very often

hi sir i am always feeling lonely and i feel very depressed what should i do sir and also i am getting tension very often pls tell me one resolution
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  128
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Try to remain in company, go out for morning walk , keep yourself occupied, enjoy music and believe in God feel him as besides you as care taker. From herbal medicines have cap. stresscom with cap. bravobol bd
Answered: Mon, 14 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Syed's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Your History suggests you are progressing towards depression. Get involve in social activities, get interactions with your relatives, friends. Have relaxation exercises, yoga therapy. Take well balanced nutritious diet. Have a phychiatrist advise.
Have a Healthful Day..
Answered: Mon, 14 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor