I am suffering from Allergic Bronchitis & I used to suffer from Wheezing problem as well

Hi, My age is 27, for past 3 years I am suffering from Allergic Bronchitis , whenever I am exposed to Air pollen or dusts, I usually get affected with severe cold and running nose (but no cough) and attimes, I used to suffer from Wheezing problem as well. Throughout 365 days, I discharge white colour phlem. Also, I have sinus problem and my nose is blocked always. My doctor has suggested me to take Asthalin Inhaler (SOS) only during the time of infection.Usually I use inhaler 5 to 10 times in a month. Also,I was asked to take few antibiotics during the time of infection but those acted as a temporary cure. One of my friend has suggested me to take the following Ayurvedic drugs (Himalaya drug). Just wanted to know whether taking these drugs will cause any side effects ? could you please let me know am I in the right direction ? I sincerly need your advise. Suggested Himalaya Drugs : 1) Bresol - 1tab - twice daily after meals 2) Haridra - 1tab - twice daily after meals 3) Amalaki - 1tab - twice daily before meals. Also, I would like to know, will there be any permanent cure for Allergic Bronchitis. Thanks, sairanjit
Thu, 28 Apr 2011