Owl Image

I am really dipressed when I came to know about this know abt this, Pls help

i am really dipressed when i came to know abt this I am a new member. last week i dignosed with PCOS , and i am really dipressed when i came to know abt this . My dr. kept me on Metformin 750 mg/day. and given duphston (on 16th-25th of Menustral day) I am worried abt , if i will coceive or not. My age is 27, weight 60kg, height 5 feet . I want to reduce weight as soon as possible. Please give me diet plan and what type of excersize i need to do ? If yogasana , which will be useful for me? Pls help
Sun, 23 Jan 2011