Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

I am having stomach ulcer, please suggest remedy for it

my issue is that I am having ulcer from the pass 2 year..tell me the best possible to cure . endoscopy showed ulcer in the stomach. last year..have taken the complete medicines..n it was cure till i start taking some drinks, I am 26, male working in an MNC.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jan 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  433
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
as you already have a h/o ulceryou should be very careful with your diet
no alcohol/ smoking and regular meals, with less spicy/oily food. Be careful as the ulcer can get bigger and deeper. the people with ulcers have a greater chance of developing stomach cancer that is why you are advised to be careful with your diet/ smoking etc
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Now what you should do is to avoid alcohol and go in for a bland diet without much spicy and sour foods.

Answered: Tue, 12 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor