Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

I am having chest pains, kindly help me

am 15 years old and I have frequent chest pains...I will run out of breath really easily and my heart and lungs will hurt frequently. When they hurt my arms start to tingle and after a while my head will hurt. When I went to get a physical I brielfly brought it up and the doctor said it was only my deformed chest or growing pains and didn t look into it at all. I have grown quite a bit but it shouldn t cause my heart to beat abnormally! I have no clue what to do...I am aftaid to go to the doctor and have him tell me that everything is alright or or that I have something really bad! My family has a history of heart and lung disease . Both of my grandfathers died of heart attacks and it wasn t their first heart attack that they had had...WHAT SHOULD I DO ? I am having more chest pains...I am not stressed or anything. the pain has been ongoing all day long!
Sat, 12 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Tell the doctor this stuff. Eat healthy too...could be your diet. In the end, doctor knows best.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor