I am having chest pain with heart palpitation. Is it because of my low potassium ?

hello im 24 yrs old. for over a years now i been having a problem with my low potassium so im havin symptoms and everything including palpitations. so 3months ago i felt im back to normal my strength is already getting back but im still having chest pain im not sure if its still palpitations though. in my upper left chest sometimes it feels a little heavy and when i tried to do inhale exhale i felt no pain which is good i think and sometimes a like a pinch pain to my lower chest or side of my left chest. i had my to the echo test and everything went ok doc says my heart is good and that sometimes i just going to feel palpitations so ok. but like i said i dont think that the pain i feeling is palpitations anymore starting to worry me even the result i had in my heart went good coz every now and then i feel the pain. my back hurting too and when im feeling the pain i usually burp alot and im saying not a natural burp im forcing my self to burp coz i feel air blockage in my throat . thanks any i hope you could help me. im really gratefull thanks so much i be waiting .... godbless
Thu, 5 May 2011