Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

I am gaining weight due top hormonal problem. Suggest me a remedy

Hi my name is pinki chauhan i m suffering from hormone imbalance from last yr.due to that i m constantly gaing weight.My height is 5' and weight is 60. so really look fat i tried alot loose weight but nothing working and i even have irregular period
Asked On : Sun, 18 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  315
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Hormonal imbalance can lead to various diseases as Thyroid disorder, PCOD, Fibroids etc and they can also cause irregular periods. Get yourself properly examined and investigated, also you may be requiring pelvis ultrasound to see any other disorder. If required you may be put on medications also.. For loosing weight do regular exercises and take a balanced diet. You can consult a nutritionist or a dietitian for your diet plans.
Answered: Mon, 19 Jul 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor