Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

188 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I am felling thirsty, faintness and i have a weak bladder. Do i have diabetes?

I have a family history of it, i drink quite a bit i have fainted before only 2x s though i have a weak bladder i eat lots of suggary sweets : ( i get bad pins and needles (suposedly this is a symptom) any more symptons?? is this diabeties or anything else? please help thanks in advance xx
Sun, 17 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

you are diabetic or not that can be only find out from the blood glucose levels, get it checked dude and if it is elevated than you are diabetic.

General & Family Physician Dr. JItendra Sharma's  Response
Your pins and needles can be due to vitamin B12 deficiency. Although it is very common in diabetes. But not enough to conclude that you have diabetes.

You need to get your blood sugar (fasting blood sugar) done.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....