Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

I am 7 weeks late on my period but my pregnancy test shows negative. Can an online doctor help me ?

I feel pregnant have all the normal pregnancy symptoms, fatigue, sometimes slight dizziness , needing to wee a lot more than normal, i was also sick a few weeks ago, i have already had 2 pregnancys 1 live birth and 1 miscarriage at 6weeks along, so am quite aware with the feeling of being pregnant, i am starting to show already which was how i was with my first pregnancy, i was showing and didnt even notice as people was asking me before i did the test and when i did the test i was only 3 weeks along so i show really early anyway, (i suprised the docs when they found i was only 8 weeks as they thought i was about 16 weeks along) I feel and look pregnant but ive done a few pregancy tests and a blood test and they have all come back negative, i am now 7 weeks late on my periad, and still getting negative results, never had this happen before. has anyone else experienced the same thing
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  151
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
  User's Response
hi welcome to health care magic.see you concern gynecologist for delaying of periods ,there are many reason other than you suggest symptoms like fatigue,diziness all may be due to you dont recover fully from previous sonography of abdomen to confirm result.thanks
Answered: Fri, 22 Apr 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Dizziness;nausea ;fatigue;can be due to gastritis ;generalized weakness due to vitamin deficiency over work apart from pregnancy.Since you had some negative pregnancy tests the better option to rule out pregnancy and find the cause of missed periods will be to get a sonography done.Missed and irregular periods can be due to hormonal imbalance;ovarian cysts also.Better consult a Gynaec for examination & treatment.
Answered: Fri, 22 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor