Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

I am 27 years old and i am suffering from heavy hair fall. What is the treatment for this ?

Hello , I am 27 years old and i am having heavy hair fall. I am having PCOD, and i am on Dyane35 medicine, my hair is also thining and also from past few days i can notice loss of hair and thining of more hair over the frontal scalp. Please help me out of the situation. Also if you can refer any doctor in bangalore to be visited. For Hair Analysis what all major points to be made in consideration.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  174
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
PCOS is very common problem and is associated with ahir fall, acne, facial hair and some other systemic complaints.
Continue using Diene 35. also apply deriva CMS gel once daily at night all over the face and Tugain 2% lotion twice daily on the scalp. In bangalore, you may consult DR V Mysore.
Answered: Mon, 7 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor