How should seborrheic dermatitis causing hair loss be treated?

i am having seborreic dermatatis for the past four years ...i have lost almost all the hairs on my head...every doctor prescribes me almost same medicines which includes shampoos ,steroids which increased the itching and hairloss...i am tatally disappointed ...i feel like committing suicide at times..i think i need to see a psychiatrist ...i am almost convinced that there is no treatment forthis deadly disease...nothing works for me..!
Wed, 8 May 2019