Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

I am 24 years old male, i feel paining in heart with headache and don't feel hungry

respected sir,i am 24 male i have trouble in heart , i feel pain in heart my heart bit is runing very fast,every time have more headache or my digestive system is very weak not feel hungry and food is less
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  92
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hi welcome to health care magic.thanks for your query.see firsly you check up your blood pressure and ECG to rule out any cardiac you notice when you feel pain in your heart means when you r in work or at rest?do you have any kind of bed habits like smoke,drink?drink plenty of fluids whole day and eat green leafy vegetables,fruits,food which having heigher amount of fiber.take a meal at regular interval.i m sure it will help you.
Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Cardiologist Dr. Koregol Prabhakar's  Response
There is slight abiguity in the way you have prashed your question. But when you say have heart trouble is it some disease told by your doctor or thought pure based on your symptoms. If you are already told to be having heart problem and have all these symptoms, you should immediately see a cardiologist. But likely hood of you having heart problem is quite low based on your symptoms if u havent yet consulted any one please go and see a physician
Answered: Thu, 16 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor