Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

I am 23-years-old male. I have some fungal infection

Sir, I am subhrankar 23-years-old male. last 8-9 months i have some fungal infection , i have consult with homeopathy and alopathy doctor and take treatment but still i have the infection. not compleately remove. i need total relife, please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  265
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Local application of anti fungal cream is not enough to treat fungal infection.
Take oral tab. Flucanozole 150 mg once in a week for 4 weeks.
Keep local hygiene dry and hygienic.
If no improvement then consult dermatologist for diagnosis.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Dhananjay's  Response
U have not specified which part of your body is suffering from fungal infection, whether it is systemic or local fungal infection? any way for systemic fungal infection many medications are available most commonly used is fluconazole, for local skin infection one can use miconazole cream. fungal infection is more predisposed in lower immunity status, check for diabetic and immunity status... take complete course of antifungal medication, dont stop in between as relapse are common with incomplete treatment, keep affected area dry and clean... take care bye...
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor