Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

I am 12 and have anger problems. How to get control over that ?

im 12 and i have anger problems someone help me x My name is Emily and im 12 years old and i have an anger problem. When i get upset i get anger sometimes and i don t no what to do. When my mum makes me anger i just wont to punch someone or something. When i was 2-3 my mum and dad would fight it made me so upset but my mum had it when i was 3-4 so she took me and my brother away we didn t no what was happening so we ask were is our dad and she sed he will come later. It was about a year and we had not seen him we ask and ask but she would not tell us but as we got older i sed i will find out what happened and we got told that she ran away with us but now we get to see him at lest 6 times a year but after what had happened i have got a bad anger. Just as i think its all better now a girl came to my school and started to bully me i hated it but i got so anger i had to slap her and it started in year 4 until year 6. I will never live a nice time cause someone all ways have to makes my anger come but i need help i can not have a nice time or year with out crying myself to sleep but not always tho my dog died last year and i stared to cry myself to sleep again but i never tell anyone but i have had it please someone help me :( xxx
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  102
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
the cause of anger is your parents behaviour that you have seen in your early childhood.but now try to forget all that &concentrate on your can do pranayam &savasan that will make you remain can also take shankpushpi srp 1teaspoon 3times to improve your condition.
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
welcome to HCM
you are suffering from destructive mania so keep control over your mind and soul.ot will affect your personal and proffesional life.try meditation and calm down your body while tenson
do not take every thing serious
Answered: Mon, 29 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
your emotions need to be controlled. Know one thing you are always right and you are not the supreme powere. more so in anger you can never arrive at right decision.Believe in god and start with some meditation just thanking god. Today i read THE TREE DOES NOT WITHDRAW IT'S SHADOW FROM THE WOOD CUTTER. SO FORGIVE THOSE WHO HURT YOU. Amongst treatments enjoy regular head massage . action is not in your hand but you can control reaction.
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Well my advise to you is to join a center for yoga or a meditation center . Listen to relaxing music , pray , it relieves from stress
The anger is a sign that you didn't forgive what happen to you , so the above will help you to forgive . When you feel this anger take a deep breath , repeat it many times it could help
Hope I helped you in someway
Take care
Answered: Fri, 25 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor