How to treat menstrual irregularity?

hi,
i took primolut n tablet to delay my period in late july as my period was due to sfirst week of August. i took 10 days the pill and stopped it. after 2-3 days in August i got my periods. But now for the month of September my period was due to 8th. but still i didn't got it. i am wondering about it.
Fri, 5 Sep 2014
OB and GYN Specialist 's  Response
this is a known side effect of primolut n to cause delayed periods in the next few cycles on being used for the first time. please dont get baffled. use barrier contraception and wait for the periods to start. if the periods are missed by more than 10 days then do a preg test and then you may take a withdrawal bleed with progestin after checking the endometrial thickness on ultrasound. ideally they should resume.
regards