• question-icon

How to treat genital warts?

i have had genital warts for more than 5years an i have no insurance and i am trying to get it treated . i have previously had gonerreah and chlymedia in the past i am now treating the warts with podofilox not working i am also trying imiquimed cream it works slow but not as acetic acid when i was in prison it burned rite thru the wart and i had no smells or company from other warts also i have had skin tbecome loose from the scrodum ssack to the penis the crease that is located behind the penis down the scrodum sack now i currently have a smell that poyentially could be a bacterial infection inside the scrodum sack and now i have a smell on the outside of the scrodum sack it is horrible its not a fish smell it is a smell that makes people cough and sniffle like i am a walking human virus . i guess that s why they call it hpv lol anyways i plan on going to a doc tommorrow and biochloroicacetic acid is qa choice for the warts or freezing but the sizies vary of the warts and i believe there is a assist on my vein that connects the scrotum balll to the penis there is a nickel sized bump inside the scrodum and it doesnt hurt ? HELP
Thu, 5 Dec 2019
Sexologist 's  Response

The warts can be due to viral infection, in that case, antiviral drugs and cryotherapy can help you. If it is not due to viral infection, immunomodulatory drugs and cryotherapy can help. The smell can be due to bacterial infection.

Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. S. R. Raveendran, Sexologist