Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
159 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction
  • question-icon

    How to treat genital warts?

i have had genital warts for more than 5years an i have no insurance and i am trying to get it treated . i have previously had gonerreah and chlymedia in the past i am now treating the warts with podofilox not working i am also trying imiquimed cream it works slow but not as acetic acid when i was in prison it burned rite thru the wart and i had no smells or company from other warts also i have had skin tbecome loose from the scrodum ssack to the penis the crease that is located behind the penis down the scrodum sack now i currently have a smell that poyentially could be a bacterial infection inside the scrodum sack and now i have a smell on the outside of the scrodum sack it is horrible its not a fish smell it is a smell that makes people cough and sniffle like i am a walking human virus . i guess that s why they call it hpv lol anyways i plan on going to a doc tommorrow and biochloroicacetic acid is qa choice for the warts or freezing but the sizies vary of the warts and i believe there is a assist on my vein that connects the scrotum balll to the penis there is a nickel sized bump inside the scrodum and it doesnt hurt ? HELP
Thu, 5 Dec 2019
Report Abuse
Sexologist 's  Response

The warts can be due to viral infection, in that case, antiviral drugs and cryotherapy can help you. If it is not due to viral infection, immunomodulatory drugs and cryotherapy can help. The smell can be due to bacterial infection.

Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. S. R. Raveendran, Sexologist
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi , iam suffering with genetal wart from last one year. i checked all exam when it is effected(LIKE HIV, Ganeria, ..etc). i have using Podowart-S...

Recent questions on  Papillomavirus

doctor1 MD

i recently visited my local genito urinary medicine clinic becuase i thought i had a genital wart under my foreskin. the consultant said that it...

doctor1 MD

Hi, i am 29 years old, and i have genital wart, i went to see the doctor and he suggest me to apply podowart, i had apply it and after one week the...

doctor1 MD

i have had genital warts for more than 5years an i have no insurance and i am trying to get it treated . i have previously had gonerreah and...

doctor1 MD

Hi doctor, i have small little lumps on my scrotum and penis they look like Fordyce spots, but at the back off my mouth on my tounge it looks like...

doctor1 MD

I recently had a pap smear that came back ASC H. I had a colposcopy last week with the following results: Part A: CERVIX , 5:00, BIOPSY: LOW-GRADE...

doctor1 MD

Hi, I am 23yr old... I had unprotected sex with a guy when i am young before reaching my puberty(before commence of my 1st menstrual cycle) Is...

doctor1 MD

I have some very small pink round dots/marks around pubic area. they are hardly noticeable but they sometimes itch or are slightly painful. can you...