Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

How to treat chronic hepatitis B?

sir i m sharmistha das from kolkata my brother is rajib chakroborty suffering from hepatitis b near about 4 years ..he is now 18 years old.reffering doctor of SSKM hospital in west-bengal by avijit chowdhury.according to him rajib has HEPATITIS B VIRUS DNA QUANTITATIVE CHRONIC HEPATITIS we want to visit with u for better result.we will go in vellore on 1 feb so we need an appointment from u ..if u fixed my appointment thn i will be vry glad to you..
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  158
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Sharmistha ,
Welcome to Health Care Magic..

I can give you link which takes you to online registration in vellore hospital so you can continue treatment for your brother in february.

Hope this is useful for furthur care for your brother.
Answered: Tue, 8 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor