Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

How to reduce tummy fat ?

i m 33 yr old working unmarried girl, height 5.2, weoght 45 kg , diabetes nomal 75 during fasting, 85 during RBS, thyroid normal My tummy area is now 30 inches in 2 years in comparison to 28 earlier. Kindly suggest what to do
Asked On : Sun, 18 Sep 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  613
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
diabetes should be strictly controlled.
pills that can reduce belly fat are not present.
consult dietitian, cardiovascular excercise can help.
You can try aerobic dancing or jogging, Swimming.
Answered: Sun, 18 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.welcome.You are still underweight by 6 to 7 kg.So not a big problem of adding two inches to your tummy.You can always go for regular exercising which can keep your waistline in check.Better take care of your nutrition in form of supplements and vitamins along with healthy and nutritive diet.Good luck.
Answered: Sun, 18 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor