Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

How to reduce body weight ?

Age: 32, Weight: between 115 and 120 KG, Didn t go for any treatment in the past. How about having Dr Tea half hour before having the lunch and the dinner to reduce the size and weight? The main ingredients are Nagarmotha(Cyperus Rotundus); Sonti(Ginger);Triphala Extract,Tagar(Valeriana Walilichi); Musta,Pepper;Ppili;Baibidang Extract(Embella Ribes) Or Baividang;Green tea.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Sep 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  776
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
This tea may be helpful because it contains certain herbs which can provide nutrition in the form of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants but IT WILL EXCLUSIVELY NOT reduce your weight. You need to understand that to achieve weight loss a combination of proper diet and exercise is always needed. You have not mentioned your height. You should eat diet which contains negligible amount of fat, oil. Reduce carbohydrate in the form of fine sugar, pastries, cakes, rice, biscuits etc. Eat more of cereal, pulses, lean meat, chicken, fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Do daily brisk walking for 40 minutes a day or better to join a gym and do daily cardio exercise for 1 hour. This regime will definitely help to lose weight within few months. No special product will make you lose weight without making proper diet and exercise adjustments as well.
Answered: Sun, 4 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.I will keep things simple for you.Go for 45 mts brisk walk morning and evening.Avoid 3 W's that is White rice,white sugar and white flour(Refined carbohydrates).Go for Zero trans fats and low saturated fats and plenty of fibre.TEA is not going to do anything for you.Thanks and good luck.
Answered: Sat, 26 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor