Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

How to overcome from dandruff ?

My name is Raja. iam living in India,Tamilnadu,chennai. Is ther any branch in chennai. if there please tell me the conduct no. Iam Raja age 40. I have V shap of hair problem and danruf. But taking anti virus for danruf. How can i overcome from danruf. And how to get hair againg which mention alread.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  240
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
raja ,probably you are suffering from male pattern hair loss...and you are looking for hair transplantation.I've been doing it since last 12 yrs now with good result.You can get details from (dermatology section)...For dandruff you can take TRAITOP SHAMPOO twice a wk...
take care,
Answered: Wed, 23 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor