Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

How to over come erection problem ?

33 years 72weight not any problem.i am married for last 3 years but still no child. i am not able to have proper intercourse ,whenever i insert my pennis i am not able to last long please let me know my problem male
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, there is some causes of erectile dysfunction like diabetes, some drugs , smoking, depression. so first you have to rule out the cause, consult your uro-genital surgeon n psychiatrist n start proper treatment. do not bother this is curable.
Dr aseem 9982583020
Answered: Mon, 18 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor