Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

How to increase the time duration of sex ?

sir, i am a 24 year old married boy. i get discharged in just 8-10 strokes during sex with my partner. please suggest me to increase my sex time. is there any medicine for this
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  438
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Dear mukesh verma,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

It is basically premature ejaculation which depends with your partner's orgasm.
There is treatment for it.
You can consult a sexual medicine consultant.

Wish you Good Sexual Health

Dr. A CHAKRAVARTHY MBBS; MBA; (MHSc Reproductive & Sexual Medicine)

Consultant Sexual Medicine / Sexology, TRIVANDRUM, Kerala
+91 - 94477 05077 / 99464 25577
International Association For Sexual Medicine /
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
‘Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum’
Dear Early discharge treatments are focused on gradually training and improving mental habituation to sex and physical development of stimulation control.As you are newly married, with time & practice it will improve,just you have to keep your confidence level high.
Homeopathy gives promising treatment for the same if your problem persist than you can consult a homeopath, which will cure you without any side effects
Wish you good health
Answered: Tue, 15 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor