Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

How to get rid of tummy fat after child birth ?

hello sir my name is sajeeda now iam 28 years old and my problem is now my second baby is two years old and she birth by c-section only but till now my tummy is not recoverd its like a 6 to 7 month pregent iam getting so much of shame pls advice me how to get nomal or fat tummyin short time i willthankful to u pls solve my this problem pls thank u.
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  108
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Sajeeda,
Thanks for query,
After delivery this type of problem is very common,
Do abdominal exercise,in this exercise,follow this,
lying down with chest facing up,raise your rt leg up as much you can,keep this position for few seconds and then bring it down.Do with your lt leg.Then do with both the legs.
Do this exercise 10 mnt in the morning and evening.
Take low fat and carbohydrate diet,
More green veges and salads,fresh fruits ans juices.
ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 24 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor