Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

How to cure from stone in Gall bladder ?

Hi,I have given birth to baby before 4 months.I had a ultrasound scan after 6 weeks after showed that I have a stone in bladder .the report is like this Echos from gall bladder wall appeared normal.measured 4.9x1.9cm.shows an echogenic density with acoustic shadowing suggestive of calculus.measured 4 x 4 mm.CBD not dilated. please let me know is it harmful or I need not worry about it.what should I do to get rid of that stone.are there any natural ways or only surgery is the way.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  288
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Radiologist 's  Response
thanks for choosing is not for all cases -only for large stone,symptomatic patients,bile duct block etc..If you are not symptomatic you can opt for medical dissolution of stone by drugs-details you can ask your physician-check ultrasound should be done after the course to see if the stone has disintegrated-next is Shock lithitripsy wherein ultrasonic waves are given to fragment the stone.Take care.
Answered: Tue, 12 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor