Intermittent sharp pains near belly button accompanied with watery diarrhea. What could be causing it?

I have sharp pain that comes and goes near my belly button, maybe down and a little to right. I have had this on and off for years, but certain times I ll have an attack. Now is one of those times and probably worst ever lasted for over 12 hrs sharp pain when it comes is a 10, coming and going from 15 min intervals to maybe an hour, no consistency, always have diarrhea with it, but again this time completely watery. I am 41 years old. When I have gone to doctors they schedule colonoscopy endoscopy, but they can t find anything cause my symptoms are gone by then, attack is over, so they find nothing.Closest thing my doctor suggested was gall bladder sludge that may be irritating my bowl or bile duct . My lipids were elevated during attack so he said it may also be irritiating my pancreas . How do I know if it is my bowl or gallbladder.
Wed, 17 Apr 2019