Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

How to boost male sex hormones ?

i have boy 11 years old after that no boy no girl my probleam is harmoons very less i have boy 11 years old after that no boy no girl my probleam is harmoons very less i am 46 years old and my wife she is 34 years old please help me my e_mail is naeem.omer@ siemens .com
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  81
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The problem you have is secondary infertility as you don't have a child after having the first.As you said there is problem of harmoons do you mean to say that the sperm count in your semen analysis report is low ;if it is then you can consult a Andrologist/Urologist for treatment.If the problem is of wife then she will need treatment.If it is your problem & the reports of your wife are normal then after treatment if the sperm count becomes normal then you may have a baby.
Consult a doctor for help & treatment.
Answered: Sat, 9 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor