Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

How do you get rid of a double chin ?

It s really annoying I m trying to improve my selfesteem I only weight 125...techinally i m not overweight for my age,but i don t know why i have it
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Answers:  2 Views:  373
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello.welcome.Consult a plastic surgeon for the job as there is no medicine for it.good luck.
Answered: Mon, 12 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
PHYTOLACCA BERRY(Mother Tincture Potency) Tablets they help you dissolve excessive fat in your body and makes your skin look supple and fresh.Its a homoeopathic remedy and doesn't has any side effects
Answered: Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor