Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

How do i get the diet chart at the age of 20 years ?

Hi my name is Angela and im 20 years old i have a question about my weight iv been having trouble gaining weight for a very long time i weight only 80 and my height it 5 foot 2 and i eat ALOT and also exercise and take vitamin c it still doesn t help. please if u can help me with an idea thank you very much
Asked On : Fri, 6 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  141
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
yoe are overwieght. Input and output balance should be there. eat less if you exersice less. Walking, arobics, yoga helps you. Drink planty of worm water.Your bowel should be clear so take haritaki churna (ayurvedic pareparatio) 2tsf at bed time with worm water. avoid dairy food , junk food,chocolets,cold drinks.if possible join gym and appoint a neutritionist
Answered: Fri, 6 May 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Prahlad S. Patki's  Response
80 (kg) is a good weight, rather it is on the higher side. Eat lots of vegetables, drink plenty of water.
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor