Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

How can the vein that has become narrow be broadened ?

The Vain from which we pass urine it became narrow which I came to know after doing Urethrogram test (x-ray). So I want to ask the vain which became narrow How it will become broader again what is the permanent solution for this ???
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Radiologist 's  Response
welcome to you are referring to is urethral stricture.treatment depends on factors such as the site and length of your stricture, and also your age and general wellbeing.Different treatments include Dilatation of stricture,Uretherotomy(cutting the stricture) and if both donot work surgery like short stricture can be cut out and the two ends of the healthy urethra stitched together. Please consult a urologist with all your reports.
Answered: Tue, 22 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor