Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

How can my son's height be increased ?

my son is 13 years old but his hight is not doing progress and it is seems his hight is staybil
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  116
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Welcome to HealthCareMagic

The age from 13 to 18 yrs is an adolescent age, there will be spurt growth due to surge of growth hormone... The main Hormone which is necessary for Height is growth hormone, others are Thyroxine, testosterone, corticosteroids are the supporting hormones... If you feel then child is not growing , then consult and physician
Take Care...
Answered: Sun, 26 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor