Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

How can my blood sugar be decreased ?

Hi, I am Arif from Hyderabad pakistan. I am 34 years old and recently found 220 reading of Glucose in my blood , kindly suggest that how I can recover from this problem.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welome to HealthcareMagic
Blood suganr 220 is random/fasting or postmeal?
Get checked the blood sugar Fasting and postmeal. Fasting range is 60-80 and Post meal 80-120. Do regual exercise as walking 3 kms, cycling etc. Left sedentary life style if there. Get examination done by diabetologist.
Sometimes there may be false reading seen so dont afraid of it, go for re checkup.
Have a Healthful Day..
Answered: Thu, 24 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor