How can mild epilepsy, itchy inflamed eyes, breathless, chest pressure be treated?

hi,i have been diagnosed with mild epilepsy and was put on the tablet la*******,i cant remember the full name off top of my head,i began to have really itchy,inflamed eyes after a while,and my doc gave me antibiotic drops to treat,however my eyes became worse,and again after seeing doctor,he advised to stop taking epilepsy tabs,but to carry on with the eyedrops,however on a night i am feeling short of breath now,as if somebody is stood on my chest.advise if you can..
Tue, 16 Oct 2018