How can i reduce weight ?

My hands and legs are big but my body is fine how can i reduce my weight?
Fri, 6 Jan 2012
Hello
Welcome to health care magic forum
Regular exercise & aerobics can help you lot.
Wish you good health
Disclaimer

how to reduce a weight. my age is 27 height 163cm weight is 77 my blood sugar level is 137. sugar level is normal or high.

Hi, doctor I (Dev)am 27 year old male my hight is 5.9 and weight 83 kg. I have to reduce my fat from belly, please suggest me some food plan & exercise. thank you

how to reduce the weight in 2 months?

Recent questions on Weight loss

Hi , im 16 sorta morbidly obese....kay yea im morbidly obese but im somewat tall lik not 6 foot but im lik 180 cm anyway im wondering wat are some things i can do to prevent getting diabetes , i enjoy water fasting and i heard it helps as well as make you lose weight . is there anything else other than excercising and eating right and water fasting that i can do . im not saying lik i dont wanna exercise and eat right im saying what more can i do? thanks

for the past few days everytime i get hungry i feel pain in my tummy that goes away when i eat. i am 45 yrs old, 5 ft and weighs around 125-130 lbs and trying to lose weight so as much as possible i am limiting my food intake but if i feel pain i have no recourse but to eat. thanks for your help

im hiv positive and im already on arv's(atripla), bt im bit overweight and i want to lose weight .....i went to see my doctor and he gave me duromine 15mg. the problem is that im a bit sceptical about taking both pills coz i dont know if its safe....he did assure me that they safe bt i just want a second opinion.

I had a subcolectomy about a year and a half ago. I've gained about 30 lbs. No one seems to have an answer. I tried weight loss plans, exercising (including zumba). I am hungry all the time and have up to 6 BMs a day, Now I've tried taking a diet pill. I losted about 8 lbs but couldn't continue with the pill becauise of heart palpitations. When I eat healthy foods, which are all high in fiber, they go straight through me. Still no weight loss.

I am a 39 year male and I am urinating every 30 minutes to 1 hour. I don't have any pain or discoloration. Just concerned at how often im going I'd like to know what this could be if anything dangerous or to be concerned of.

Can I reverse a possible chance that I have Typ 2 diebetties ?

How much ghee is good in a day if I have normal health reports