How can i reduce weight ?

My hands and legs are big but my body is fine how can i reduce my weight?
Fri, 6 Jan 2012
Hello
Welcome to health care magic forum
Regular exercise & aerobics can help you lot.
Wish you good health
Disclaimer

sir my son is 6 years and 6 months old. Today i take him for medical checkup as he is complaining stomach infection. I was shocked to see when he weighed there. He is 40.6 kgs. Please help me in reducing his weight as he is very fond of food. i am avoiding junk food for the last 2 months but it is of no us e. please give me a diet plan for my child

hello doctor,,,im 22yr old grl.......10yrs back i was treated for ITP in gangaram hospital....and i was given high dose of prednisolone and IVIG injections......since then i hav gained lots of weith at around 85kg...im 5 3.since then im not able to loose weight.because i study in a medical colle.....im in 3rd yr bds student.

SIR IAM 22 YEARS OLD MALE.IAM 5.5 FEET HEIGHT AND 90 KGS WEIGHT,SUFFERING FROM OBESITY.HAVING BLOOD PRESSURE TOO.I HAD A MILD HEART ATTACK TWO YEARS BEFORE.STRESS HYPERTENSION,HAVING BREATHING PROBLEM WHEN CLIMBING ON STAIRS,IAM A VEGETARIAN.PLEASE HELP ME TO REDUCE MY WEIGHT

Recent questions on  Weight loss

I am having acute right upper quadrant pain. It woke me up about an hour and a half ago. I am trying to decide if I need to go to the ER or not. I had gastric banding in July of this year but have never had any problems. Feel just slightly queasy.

Hello, I am 40, male, non-smoker, 6ft tall and weighing 194lbs. I ve been losing weight for the past 5 months. In March I went to my cardiologist to have my heart checked. Since then I am on Lisinopril 20mg to control my bloodpressure. All the tests were fine. At the time of my doctors visit I was weighing 230lbs. So I dropped around 36 pounds in 5 months. Is that normal? Also, it doesn t stop. I keep losing weight. I changed my diet a little bit, but nothing radical though. Less soft drinks and deep fried food, other than that I have decent lunch and dinner. I don t have any pain or loss of appetite. My bowel movement is normal and stool color is light-brown to brown. Could Lisinopril be the cause of my weight loss? Also, I have anxiety and get very nervous with the slidest pain. Could anxiety also be a cause? Your thoughts and comments are more than welcome. Many thanks Michael

I am 74 y/o male who's been losing weight over the past 3 months. Total weight loss has been 3 kilos for 3 months. I have been constipated and my bowel movements have been irregular but my appetite has never changed and I still eat pretty well. I don't have any abdominal complaints. What could be causing this? I also eat fiber-rich foods but to no avail, I'm still constipated.

had hip replacement 3 years ago and got bacterial infection and after 6 weeks being hospitalised and course of anti biotics was cured and discharged with a weight loss of 10 per cent.Since then I have not regained the weight loss,and over the last few months have lost a further 10 percent in weight......I am now 13 stone and 6 feet 1 inch height and 76 years of age,I have reasonable energy levels and feel o.k. but worry about this continual weight loss.I have a reasonable appetite and eat regular meals.

I am a 39 year male and I am urinating every 30 minutes to 1 hour. I don't have any pain or discoloration. Just concerned at how often im going I'd like to know what this could be if anything dangerous or to be concerned of.

Can I reverse a possible chance that I have Typ 2 diebetties ?

How much ghee is good in a day if I have normal health reports