How can i increase the penis size ?

hi i am rajesh my penis saiz is veery small and thin mymsexual time is loss keep me solution
Mon, 9 May 2011
hi
penis size has no relation with sexual pleasure.
as small penis has more sensation.
no medicine will change it size.
u can use STOP AND START method to prolong time.
wear condom
use lubricant jelly before sex.
eat healthy diet

hello sir my name is rahul i am from japur i wanna ask to about my penis, my penis size is so small how to bigger this and , how to remove my penis forskin, plz sir give me suggestion thank you

hi. for a few weeks now i have noticed a hard bump on the shaft of my penis (just below the head, on the left hand side). it feels like its under the skin. it is skin coloured and painless. it feels like a somewhat swelling and is a rather rectangular shape, the size is around 1cm in length and about 3mm in width. it has increased in size a bit. i tried popping it once as a white substance came from it once when doing so (much like a zit). however now nothing happens and it feels like its scarring up. i feel like it is an inflammed gland or something but im not sure. any help would be appreciated

How to increase penis size.?

Recent questions on  HIV

hi, im 17 and ive had sex before about 3 months ago i had unprotected sex about 2 months later to now i started feeling like pee was stuck in my shaft no matter how many times i pee, it doesnt burn when i pee and i think tthere was white/cream on the top of my penis and both sides of my penis hole get stuck together too, im not sure if i have an std please help?

Im after some advise really
Im 24 I have been having chemotherapy for hodgkins lymphoma for the last 3 years and last september i had a bone marrow transplant from donor cells, all through the treatment i was still having my periods but last year they put me on a tablet which stopped me from bleeding as it was too dangerous. when i stopped this tablet at christmas time i bleed but havent since. the doctors are still hopeful my periods will return and have said i can start taking my contraceptive pill as soon as they do but me and my boyfriend of 4 years both hate using condoms and get no enjoyment out of them and therefore we havent been having a love life really and i dont want to wait up to the year the hospital is saying what are my options?

Im having constant head aces. Lower Back aces. No ministration. 2weeks late. Used condoms with my husband could I be pregnant or something else. Been having pain sinve last Friday. Im 2months postpardum with possible thyroid issues. Now incontanance

before 8 months i had a sexual contact with prostitute girl without condam, and after 15 days i had pain in my panis and headche to till today.but i did HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases of blood test 2 times nothing can be found,so here iam wondering for good suggestion,can you help me?

I just had a mutual masturbation session with a sex worker However she removed her hand from inside her vagina and used it roughly on my penis in a hand job Can I get HIV from this means which I was not able to stop after it occurred to me ?

i bought food the food was in a container with a plastic at the top covering the container how ever i notice the plastic on 1 container was slightly open on a container with food inside any RISK for hiv hep b,c

Dear doctor thanks for your valuable reply however my further query is for last two weeks I have a mild rash under my eye which is persistent and is not going away...I had read somewhere in the webmd website that facial rashes are the first sign...