How can i increase the penis size ?

hi i am rajesh my penis saiz is veery small and thin mymsexual time is loss keep me solution
Mon, 9 May 2011
hi
penis size has no relation with sexual pleasure.
as small penis has more sensation.
no medicine will change it size.
u can use STOP AND START method to prolong time.
wear condom
use lubricant jelly before sex.
eat healthy diet

hello sir my name is rahul i am from japur i wanna ask to about my penis, my penis size is so small how to bigger this and , how to remove my penis forskin, plz sir give me suggestion thank you

hi. for a few weeks now i have noticed a hard bump on the shaft of my penis (just below the head, on the left hand side). it feels like its under the skin. it is skin coloured and painless. it feels like a somewhat swelling and is a rather rectangular shape, the size is around 1cm in length and about 3mm in width. it has increased in size a bit. i tried popping it once as a white substance came from it once when doing so (much like a zit). however now nothing happens and it feels like its scarring up. i feel like it is an inflammed gland or something but im not sure. any help would be appreciated

How to increase penis size.?

Recent questions on  HIV

hello doctor, i need your help. my gf s last period date was 17th and we had protected sex on 1st night. i used condom but i did not checked condom after i was done. condom was kept in car from last 5-6 months so i am worried if condom can be less effective due to heat in the car. I heard mid of the month days are the most risky days as women can conceives very easily, even with 1-2 drops of sperm. please tell me a) should she take ipill to be on safe side ? b) wll ipill work after 40 hours of having sex c) she is 22 years old , so is it safe to consume ipill ?

I have a deep ache in my collar bone specifically starts aching at night time. Im thinking it might be from lifting weights especially weighted dips. I am a bit of a worrier so im thinking this is the worst and i have an HIV infection. Would love to know what you think?

Doctor I was stung by a sea fish I did not saw the fish but as the pain I got it was a stone fish I guess and I was recovered ,stayed @ hospital in 5 days they gave me antibiotics, after I got out from hospital ,when I m walking the foot went swelling again then I met a doctor and got medicine again for two times then swelling went away,but as far as Im concern I m not fully fit yet I still have this headache and sometimes I m having 99F fever, I got dizziness, I am an athlete who played rugby I want to get back to the field again ,I hope u know something about this marine creatures pleas help me if u can I m confused -- 38 days ago I had unprotected oral sex with a sexworker -but I used condom for vaginal sex --after the 35 days of that I got checked Hiv and syphilies result was negative --does this have to do some thing with that

I HAVE A LIGHT PRESSURE INSIDE MY URINARY TRACK AND IT FEELS LIKE MY PENIS IS INFLAMETED BUT ITS FINE...I ALREADY HAD TEST FOR HERPIS, CLAMIDIA,GANORRIA,SIPHIS,HIV I HAD HERPES AND CLAMIDIA AND GOT TREADED BUT I STILL FEEL THIS PROBLEM SO THE DOCTOR DID THE TEST AGAIN AND SAID EVERYTHING IS FINE BUT I DONT FEEL FINE,

I just had a mutual masturbation session with a sex worker However she removed her hand from inside her vagina and used it roughly on my penis in a hand job Can I get HIV from this means which I was not able to stop after it occurred to me ?

i bought food the food was in a container with a plastic at the top covering the container how ever i notice the plastic on 1 container was slightly open on a container with food inside any RISK for hiv hep b,c

Dear doctor thanks for your valuable reply however my further query is for last two weeks I have a mild rash under my eye which is persistent and is not going away...I had read somewhere in the webmd website that facial rashes are the first sign...