Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

How can i get the proper diet plan at the age of 24 years ?

Hi i am 24 yrs and i weigh 80.i am 164cm high. i have irregular periods. i go to gym and exercise five days a week and i am following a strict diet of 6 meals a day. how can i reduce weight even more quickly and effeciently. i need ur advice pls
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  113
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Hi !
As told,you are already following a good routine of diet and exercise for that.
What matters more is healthy weight loss not quick weight loss.Quick wt loss may not be good for other body functions.
What I suggest is drink 8-10 glasses of water dailyto stay hydrated and it flushes your toxins also.
Eat more small meals bcoz large meals are in excess and quickly turned into fats.Small meal on the other hand turn on the digestion to burn fats.
Eat healthy lean Protein (with less fat).
Hope this answers your query.
Answered: Sat, 9 Apr 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Sapan J. Pandya's  Response
Your target weight is around 60-63 kg. Irregular periods are because of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). PCOS and obesity form a vicious cycle between themselves. POCS is a result of obesity and obesity causes more PCOS. Slowly you have to break this cycle.
Eat less carbohydrates, oils, ghee, panner. Fill your stomach with natural food like furits and vegetables. Never stay hungry or fast.
Answered: Sat, 9 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor