Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

How can a person treated for depression ?

Dear sir, i m bikram from amritsar, my sister is 24 years she s mind is too weak she doesnt treat like normal she s sleep just 4-5 hrs she always live in tentions she always live in angry she always live in depression normally cant say any person she is not well sir plz suggest me what i wiil do ? sir u can cl me 9653268487
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
The symptoms are indeed suggestive of depression or anxiety disorder. It is advisable to consult a psychiatrist so that she can be properly treated after detailed evaluation.
Answered: Sat, 2 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Avinash A's  Response
Dear Brother..Welcome to HCM,

The problem that you briefed about your is sister is pretty common in these days across the current generation of young folks.....The reasons could vary from nothing to everything..
Medical treatments for this problems will not be a cure on a longer run...I suggest you to take your sister to a Psychiatrist to unearth the cause of her depression..once we have this on our hands..we can always look at ways to help her over come the depression with some amount of counseling supplemented with a small dosages of medication...

For now as a first step, consult a good psychiatrist...

Love and suport from your family towards your sister will help in bring her back to normalcy very soon..Give her the Trust and sow the hope in her ..

God bless..
Answered: Sat, 2 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor