Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

How can I overcome the problem of nightfall ?

Hello sir! My age is 26 and my height is 169 cm and wieght is 56 kg and i am suffering from nightfall . it was started when i was 15 yrs old Plz Tell how to overcome from this problem.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  692
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear there is no need to worry as you are not having any problem at all.After age of 14-15 in boys when they attain puberty the semen production starts in the body.When ever you get excited during sleep the semen comes out.This happens to most of the boys.If you masturbate the semen also comes out.So this is just normal.Please stop worrying you do not have any problem.bye and take care.
Answered: Sat, 23 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor