Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

How can I overcome premature ejaculation ?

Hi, Doct I have premature ejaculation so tell hw to overcome this problem, is therwe any medicine to refere
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  184
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
PE is ejaculationg before desired and before orgasm culminates, which occurs usually within few mins or secs after entry into vagina. More than 95 % of people who have pre-mature ejaculation have underlying anxiety and it can easily be treated. There are behavior therapy approaches and short term medications to get the required control over ejaculation. Get a psychiatrist opinion nearby for early treatment of the problem...good luck
Answered: Wed, 29 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Psychiatrist Dr. Keerthish Shetty's  Response
Premature ejaculation is mostly due to anxiety. If the anxiety is present even during other situations, then you might require anti anxiety medication. If not, then you can opt for behaviour therapy techniques like squeeze technique, which are very simple and easy to follow. A psychiatrist can help you overcome this problem.
Answered: Wed, 29 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor