Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

How can I make my body grow per its age ?

hi DR, i am 21years old student. i am so disappointed since i am so weak in health.My body is not grown upto my age. I am still looking like a small boy.But i have enough growth hormone as well.Please help me.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  53
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
You have not mentioned your weight.
Take high protein and high fat and carbohydrate diet,
Take plenty of pulses,cereals,eggs,milk with fat.
Take green veges,fruits,dry fruits,
This will increase your weight,
After you gain wt,go for gym and build your body by scapular,pectoral exercise.
Do running,swimming.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 26 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hello Faisal,
You didn`t mention your body weight and length
please take care of your diet, avoid fast foods and artificial drinks
take healthy diet composed of proteins carbohydrates and fat
take whole grain cereals and pulses
drink plenty of milk (at least 2 cups per day) and plenty of fresh juice

if you feel tired and weak you should have complete blood count to see if there`s any dificiency that require taking vitamines

if not feel so, just take care of your food and play sports but AVOID FORMULAS FOUND IN GYM that are taken to build muscles

please send back your hight and weight to decide if they are within normal or not

hope you good life and good health
Answered: Wed, 27 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor