Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

How can I increase penis girth and size ?

Hi my name is Ravi. I am from India. My penis is about 5 and half inches longer. I would like to increase my penis further. Now i have decided to use Pro solution pills . Is it good to use those pills for further enlargement. I want to know one more thing, is there any meditational steps available to increase my penis longer.If yes please provide those steps. I am expecting your good reply!!! :-)
Asked On : Mon, 8 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  185
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi there ravi,you have a normal penis why do you want to increase its size,if you wanna start on pills to increase size then every guy would try,but you must rembr one thing this pill you are talking about have complications like erectile dysfunction that means you will not be able to have a erection and nxt impotency that means you even if you have a erect penis you will not be able to keep it erect till ejaculation so i would suggest you to be happy with your penis size and play safe,and meet a plastic surgeon for surgical enhancement of penis but listen to all the complications before taking the step.
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor