How can I increase my weight soon ?

sir my body is very lien, I want to increase my weight soon, can you please help me out on this.
Thu, 19 May 2011
hi
Eat high protien , fat, and carbohydrate diet.Increase your appetite. so take hingvashtak churna 1/2 spoon before meal.Do less exercise if you have hectic schedule.Treat your hyperacidity.Decrease your water intake before meal.
Dear friend,
Yes you can increase,i am sorry that never mentioned your present weight and hight, age etc.. which is necessary for treatment
some underline diseases can also obstruct weight gain. so you must ruleout the diseases if any.
Do consult a physician or a homeopathic doctor for help in diagnosis.
To increase the weight you must increase the intake of carbohydrates( rice etc), eat daily eggs and banana
Homeopathic tonic like Alfalfa or Alfavena malt daily 4 teaspoon 1/2 hour before food for three months will definitly help to gain weight soon.

thank you
  Anonymous's Response
This is diet, just to give you an idea of how you could do it.. its about 3,000 calories

Ive just started hitting the gym over the past couple of weeks. Hitting the heavy weight, as heavy as i can handle. 3 to 4 times a week! let me know if you want any more tips

Diet is as follows

7am- Blended apple, banana, orange, 1 cup of oats, 200ml of full cream milk

10am- 95g tuna on 2 pieces wholemeal bread with an uncle tobys breakfast bar

12:30pm- Lunch will always consist of chicken and some salad in a wholemeal sandwich. With an Up & Go. Mutli vitamin

3:00pm- 2 peices wholemeal bread with natural peanut butter on it.

Snack on almonds after lunch until i leave work at 4:30

5:30pm- Bowl of rice and chicken

7:30- mums cooking

9:00- Musashi bulk protein shake, 4 scoops (60g?? cant remember)

9:30- some ice cream
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.See everybody has got a frame of body.You are thin,you are having higher metabolic rate means energy expenditure is high in your body.Take food rich in protein like pulses,eggs if you prefer,milk and milk products.Have at least 4-6 times food in a day,divide your meals in small parts.do regular exercise.Also take more of salads and fruits.bye.