Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

How can I get away from my problem ?

i am very upset becaues i have a misscarriage.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Having a miscarriage is not something very serious. If it has happened in your first three months of pregnancy, then the chances are that the baby was malformed to such an extent that it was unable to survive. You will conceive again soon.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Vaishali Hebbar's  Response
Hello There..
Welcome to healthcare magic forum..
I am sorry to hear that you had a miscarriage..
But there is nothing to worry about or be upset..
you can wait for few months and than try again for baby..
Consult a OBG doctor before planning and you could get good suggestions from her to plan your pregnancy..
Just be Positive and everything will be fine!!
Hope this helps
Take care!!
Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Gaurav Kackar's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
there are many reasons for miscarriage and treatments too, so no need to get upset, if this is the first time only you should try again, but if it is recurrent than you should take Homeopathic treatment which treats the root cause of the disease and you will be able to conceive.
For more info mail us at or visit us at
Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor