My views on this are very different from above expressed and I am giving this advice as both a professional and human being.
as a professional
1. a person's personality/character is mostly known by the way he acts. Behaviour is a better indicator of someone's character than what he says. Words can easily be faked actions are not so easy to fake.
2. Suicidal thoughts, hopelessness, sadness throughout the day are the given symptoms and are going on for more than 2 months. for diagnosis of depression
we only need a month's duration. on top of it the stress
3. Any depression antenatally (i.e before birth) increases your chance of post natal depression (depression after birth) and affects your bonding with your child consequently affecting his childhood development which is going to affect his/her entire later/adulthood.
4. A period of time away from the stress (respite) is one of the best things that you can have at this time (parental home????)
5. lack of confidants (somebody that you can confide in or tlak to about your problems), depression, unemployement are three of the four predictors of sucide/self harm in woman
6. Professional/psychiatric help DOES NOT ALLWAYS MEAN THAT ONE IS MAD. STRESSFUL CONDITIONS ARE AS INDICATED IN SEEKING HELP AS IN MAD/PSYCHOTIC CONDITIONS
presence of children under age four is one of the best protective factors in women to protect against suicide/self harm so your future is bright, you just need to get over this time.......you will be able to solve this problem to your satisfaction
as a human being
In love one can forgive almost anything but if the mistakes keep repeating/continue and you don't have love, the children are the worst sufferers, apart from the parents. At the same