Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Hit forehead. Developed to a lump. Vein sticking out. Witt go away?

Hello, i fell and hit my forehead about 4 months ago, i had to get paper stiches, one side of the forehead had a big bump the size of a egg at the time of injury and got paper stiches on it, i have now like a dent on my forehead from this,and like the vein is sticking out, and the other side have a grazed scar , will this go away? i have beening treating it with bio oil.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  415
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Thanks for using the HCM.
if your swelling was due to hematoma, slowly it will resolve, better to consult a surgeon for further examination of the reaming swelling to know the present condition of that, and for your scar consult a dermatologist/ plastic surgeon for assessing scar and further management.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help. Thanks get well soon....
Answered: Wed, 1 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor