Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Hip bones wide, curvy. Can I go for bone grafting or total bone replacement?

hello doctor, i am male ,23yrs facing a strange hip bones are too wide (not fat) waist is of 35 inches and the hip bone below it is around 38 - 39 inches .,.....its not wide wide but it is curvy too....this makes me really worried ... :( ...what can i do about my prob... i want to change its size and shape...because of this i look totally out of shape... because of this i look like broad in size.. .:( ....can i change my bone shape through surgery (like bone grafting or total bone replacement) ...pls help me
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  468
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Thanks for writing your query
You need to get physical examination along with blood test for Increase level of cortisone hormone. The broad shape of pelvis is most likely due to fat deposition; it needs x ray examination to confirm.
But as far as your wish of having pelvis redesigned by surgery, it is not possible.
Take care and wish you good health.
Answered: Wed, 2 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor