Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

How can i walk again after a fracture ?

I am 21yeas old boy i met with an accident 1year back and my left leg was fractured that is the bones fibula and tibia i had 2 operations 1st one they put rod and 2nd is bone grafting but still now it is not cured and now they are telling again bone grafting.. so can u suggest me what should i do and can i walk like earliear after operation..
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  143
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to health care magic family,
as you are not cured from your problem and doctor tells about another operation,you have to go for it.
If you have any doubt about the result or suspicious about operation, you may go for another specialist's opinion.
after every thing is ok, you have to go for regular physiotherapy for long time,and afterwords you will be definitely can walk as before.
Answered: Wed, 6 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor