Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Head numbness, have maxillary bilateral sinus, low BP, have difficulty in reading and understanding. Which medicine can I take?

i am having numbness in head more than 250 times in my life. during taking clasees or at home most of the time during taking classess . ihave maxilliary bilateral sinuses problem and some time bp low to 60/90. i m having eosinophil in the blood 16% or sometime 10% .my head burst in the front 20 year before.prescribe any medicine to stop numbness of head and some time whole body numb. i study and reading slowly and difficult understanding and flu and tearing and breathing difficulties.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Neurologist 's  Response
there are no medicines to restore function such as sensory loss. it is likely that the numbness is caused by your low blood pressure. that is most likely the symptom you should be chasing
Answered: Sun, 28 Sep 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor